The Saskatchewan PNP, known as the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) provides an easy Migration Option to Canada. Saskatchewan Jobs Opportunity Attract immigrants each year and the SINP accepts the maximum number of applications every year.
Anyone proceeding for Saskatchewan PNP should at first know about the whereabouts of the place and the atmosphere of the place. One can contact various service providers who can help the person knowing Saskatchewan before the person leaves for the destination. Request a Call back for detail step step by step process.
The service providers can transfer knowledge of Saskatchewan and Canada to the immigrant. The service providers can provide information about Canadian work ethics and the environment around the workplace. The service provider can also provide a job to the immigrant.
There is 20 percent of the jobs in Saskatchewan which are regulated like law services, financial services & non-regulated occupations like marketing jobs in Saskatchewan. One should have a license to work in a regulated profession in Canada.
Interesting Fact About Saskatchewan:
- While the person is proceeding to settle in Saskatchewan, he should know a brief account of this place. One-third of the world’s potash and one-fifth of the world’s uranium are found in Saskatchewan. Saskatchewan is a world leader in agricultural products, and it is also the fifth largest oil producer in North America.
- The quality of life in Saskatchewan is excellent. The cost of living in Saskatchewan is lesser as compared to other major cities in Canada. The rental accommodation costs in Saskatchewan are smaller as compared to other big cities in Canada. People of diverse religious backgrounds live together peacefully in Saskatchewan. This place has people of different religions like Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists, etc.
- The person moving for settlement in Saskatchewan should know about its necessary banking procedures, about driving and public transportation, about child care, health care facilities available there, also know about the education methodologies prevailing in Saskatchewan.
Economy and Quality of Life:
- Saskatchewan is the largest Oil producer province in the North America and also leads the Agriculture Industry. This province also provides and exports Potash, Uranium, durum wheat, lentils, dry peas and many more goods to all around the world and in Canada.
- Like other provinces, Saskatchewan culture, art, sports, the education system, and many more opportunities attracts its immigrants as because these are very vibrant and unique which can make anyone interested in their province.
- If anyone wants to reside in Saskatchewan permanently then the cost of living is really cheap as compared with other big cities in Canada, and in fact, owning a home is also can possible and affordable. Also Provincial Sales Tax is also very low as compare with any other provinces.
- Education is also very much affordable, and one will get quality education in Saskatchewan and also you don’t have to bear any tuition fees for public schools.
- Immigrants can freely maintain their faith and beliefs in terms of there religion.
- In Saskatchewan, one will experience four weathers:
- SUMMER: In summer, temperature will be like 30-degree celsius, which are generally very hot. So you must have to choose your clothing accordingly
- WINTER: In starting month of the winters, the temperature is low as -30 degrees Celsius to -40 degrees Celsius and normally the temperature is like -15 degrees Celsius to -25 degrees Celsius in nights and in day time it’s like -5 degree Celsius to -15 degrees Celsius.
- Spring and Autumn: Spring months means from March to May and Autumn months means from August to October, the weather changes from cloudy to rainy, sometimes rainy to cool and Cool to warm and Sunny. The temperature in this time are, 14 degree Celsius in a day time and 0 degrees Celsius in a night time generally.
About Saskatchewan PNP (SINP):
- The best thing is that the minimum IELTS score required for SINP is CLB level 4.
- The occupation should be in demand.
- Minimum points are to get eligible is 60 points out of 100.
- SINP invites applications from non-resident Canadian people to apply for Permanent residency in Canada. It nominates successful applicants to the federal government.
SINP- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program:
- The SINP stands for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program, one of the PNP Program through which anyone interested to live in Saskatchewan on a permanent basis can apply. Through this program, Saskatchewan targets all the Skilled professionals who can support the province in the development of the province economically and socially.
- The SINP is having its three categories under which anyone can apply and Under each category, there are subcategories and each sub-categories are having its own basic eligibility requirements.
Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) categories in which You can apply:
- Entrepreneur Category is one category in which applicants want to start a business in Saskatchewan.
- International skilled worker category is for workers who are competent and want to settle in Saskatchewan.
- Farm category is for experienced farmers who want to buy a farm and do farming in Saskatchewan.
Points Need to Know About Saskatchewan PNP :
- English is the primary language spoken in the province, and one should have the working knowledge of English communication and English writing skills.
- The processing time of Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) applications is on an average, three months.
- The motto of SINP is to process within sixteen weeks all the International Skilled Workers applications.
- As per SINP Guidelines Accompanying dependent is the spouse, common-law partner, dependent child, etc.
- Net Worth accumulation is the net worth of the principal applicant, and the spouse net value added together.
- Affidavit – A written statement of fact. Check Eligibility for Canada PR Visa.
- Canadian Visa Office – IRCC, i.e., Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada outside Canada. It is usually found in Canadian High Commission, Canadian Embassy, or Canadian Consulate General.
- The benchmark of the SINP system is to exercise requisitions in the sequential order. But by Government of Saskatchewan’s exception case basis, some requests might be given priority including skilled worker applications with employment offers.
Saskatchewan PNP Express Entry Program:
Persons having expertise & practical knowledge of regional financial resources in a market economy are allowed to settle in Canada by the Federal Government, and the SINP makes the nomination of such person’s applications.
A non-resident Canadian is allowed to immigrate to Saskatchewan (through SINP) by following two different ways
1. First Method:
You can apply directly to Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program by providing SINP with an Expression of Interest. If the immigrant gets nominated they create their Express Entry profile by filling up their details etc.
2. Second Method:
You can create a new Express Entry profile and show an inclination to settle in Saskatchewan. From these interested participants, selected ones would be asked to apply for SINP. Once nominated the immigrant applicants Express Entry profile will have with it Saskatchewan Nomination Certificate, and this will provide an additional 600 ranking points under Comprehensive Ranking System.
Salient features of Saskatchewan PNP(SINP):
SINP offers proper application method time. SINP Points Calculator is Give you the idea about your profile and requirement.– The application is scrutinized in an adequate methodology in a SINP, and it is examined and processed within an appropriate and just time.
- The immigration officers of Saskatchewan aid and facilitate the immigration formalities.
- Each year a certain number of applications have to accepted for individuals making requests.
- As per the necessity of Saskatchewan’s labor requirement and the overall economy, the applicants get selected.
Application Categories For Saskatchewan (SINP):
- International Skilled Worker : Employment offer subcategory – This category has individuals who have job offers from employers in Saskatchewan.
- International Skilled Worker : Occupations in Demand subcategory – This category has individuals who do not have job offers from employers in Saskatchewan but has high skill with which they can quickly gather occupation in Saskatchewan in future.
- International Skilled Worker : Saskatchewan Express Entry subcategory – It is for the individuals who suits the best for Saskatchewan labor market economy.
Saskatchewan PNP (SINP)
1. Saskatchewan Experience Category:
This category is for those foreign workers who are already working in Saskatchewan and now are going for Permanent Residency Visa.
2. Entrepreneur and Farm Category:
This category is for individuals wanting to establish a business in Saskatchewan and also for individuals who want to buy a farm and do farming in Saskatchewan.
if you want to know more about other PNP Program in Canada visit Must read Other important pnp program : Ontario PNP , Alberta PNP , British Columbia PNP , Manitoba PNP , Quebec PNP , Nova Scotia PNP , New Brunswick PNP , Yukon PNP , Prince Edward Island PNP , Newfoundland PNP, NT PNP
International Skilled Worker Category:
- Saskatchewan Express Entry
- Occupation in Demand
- Employment Offer
Saskatchewan Experience Category:
- Health Professionals
- Work Permit- Existing
- Hospitality Sector -Projects
- Long Haul Truck Driver- Projects
Entrepreneur and Farm Category:
- Entrepreneur – Sub Category
- Farm Owners
- Occupation must be in Demand
- Minimum IELTS Score of CLB 4 can apply
- Minimum points are to get Eligible is 60 points out of 100 as per the Individual profile.
So this is all about the Saskatchewan PNP, I hope you will get the very good idea about this pnp program. you can take your time and request for free profile assessment for Canada pr visa. which give you idea you profile is suitable for the pr visa or not in Canada.