Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program Of Canada. Life in Nova Scotia is quite attractive as it offers great economy, life and family security. As a province of Canada, it is a tolerant, diverse society where everyone is encouraged to build a good life for themselves and become a part of their community.
Located at the south-eastern coast of the Canadian island, Nova Scotia is the hub of service sector, health care and education being the top territory jobs. The province is unique in itself due to the diversity in its length and breadth. The name Nova Scotia is Latin for New Scotland, where official language is reported as English and dominating population of Chinese, Arab and Black.
Know how can you migrate Canada Nova Scotia via PNP program 2018, What is Nova Scotia PNP Program 2018 ? [Quick Enquiry]
What is Nova Scotia PNP Program 2018 ?
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) provides a faster way to move in the province. Those aspirants who want to be permanent resident and want to join Nova Scotia community can go through this nomination process. The Canadian province Nova Scotia offers a way for those who desire to live and work in Nova Scotia.
You can immigrate to Nova Scotia under following programs:
- Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream
- Nova Scotia Experience: Express Entry stream
- Skilled Worker stream
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
For applying to Nova Scotia Nominee Program, you must be:
- Your Occupation Should be in Demand
- Must be 18-49 years of age.
- Should attain language ability (IELTS or CLB) minimum score.
- Possessed 1 year of job experience in desired occupational field.
- An equivalent qualification diploma/certificate to Canadian education system.
- Demonstrate an intention to live in the Province of Nova Scotia, and become economically established in the region.
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program Point System
If you are a potential candidate for NSNP then you can apply for any stream but you have to score at least 67 out 100 on the Nova Scotia assessment grid. This assessment grid is based on the age, language proficiency, education, work experience, adaptability etc. factors. Calculate your points and Know what are your chance to migrate in canada Nova Scotia through PNP program 2018?
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program news May 2017 –
Nova Scotia Express Entry opens and paused on same day, likely to open soon.
The much awaited stream of Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program, Demand: Express Entry opened on May 8. The potential candidates have other way to apply for Canada Permanent Residency but unfortunately, due to a technical error the Nova Scotia government paused the acceptance of applications for the Category B.
Since the launch of Express Entry draw in 2015, Nova Scotia is going to enter in the Express Entry system for the first time. Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program has an Express Entry program ‘Express Entry Demand’ which will be reopen soon in the upcoming weeks. The Express Entry Stream of famous Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) is probably going to open one week from now to acknowledge 250 new applications from the abroad skilled workers. The NSNP is the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) of the key Canadian territory, Nova Scotia.
In 2017, the Canadian government is seeking nearly 51,000 immigrants through different PNP programs. In which most of the candidates will migrate through Express Entry program of PNPs. you may also ask for any queries related to PNP’s program.
Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry Program 2018
Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry : Nova Scotia also selects candidates from the federal government program Express Entry. This stream only allows highly skilled and professional individuals with post-secondary education and qualifications. If potential candidate has these requirements then he/she can be nominated through Express Entry Program.
Mainly there are two categories under the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry:
Category I: Under this category/stream arranged Employment in Nova Scotia. If an individual have a permanent full-time job offer from Canadian employer than he/she can apply for Express Entry under this category.
Category II: Paid Work Experience in an Opportunity occupations Only those candidates can apply under this category if they are able to show 1-year full-time job experience in an opportunity occupation in the last 10 years. You can apply for Nova Scotia, canada immigration through many pathways without a job offer in hand.
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program Guide:
This point will guide you about the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program. You need to be aware from some facts and points on how to apply for NSNP.
Required Level of Approval:
Level 1: Application submission to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Skilled Worker stream/ Express Entry/ International Graduate.
Level 2: Application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for a permanent resident visa.
When not to Apply:
You should not apply for any program/category/stream of NSNP if:
- You are an applicant under humanitarian and compassionate grounds, a refugee claimant or a failed refugee claimant
- You are not legally present in your current country of residence
- Not legally present in your current county of residence
- In Canada illegally, under a removal order, or are prohibited from entering or being in Canada
- An individual who does not have status; you are not eligible to apply until your status has been restored
- An international student who is currently studying at a Canadian post-secondary institution
- Your job is not based in Nova Scotia
Required Language Proficiency:
NSNP requires proof of language proficiency. You should clear International English Language Testing System (IELTS) language exam by 6 or have to score at least CLB-7 (Canadian Language Benchmark) to get NSNP language approval. If you want to know in detail about language requirements talk to our expert.
Application and Assessment Process:
Once you and your employer meet with the required eligibility criteria, you can submit your complete profile for NSNP. Its process is:-
- Principal applicant need to prepare an application.
- Your employer need to prepare an employer form
- Submit your application to Nova Scotia government over online or by post
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program processing time
Once a candidate submits own profile for one of the NSNP, then the Nova Scotia’s government will check out all the application and will make a decision on nominated candidates. It is depend on the officials. It hardly takes 3 or more months to process your profile completely but may vary according to one’s profile. Once your profile selected for the immigration you have to apply within 6 months.
Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program in-demand Occupation List
The Nova Scotia offers a large number of occupation choices; if you have experience in one of the following occupation of at least one year then you can apply to Nova Scotia Nominee Program.
Here, Nova Scotia demand express entry 16 occupations in demand..
|Sr. No.||Occupation Title||NOC||Skill|
|1||Financial auditors and accountants||1111||A|
|2||Other financial officers||1114||A|
|3||Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations||1123||A|
|5||Accounting Technician and Book Keepers||1311||B|
|7||Information systems analysts and consultants||2171||A|
|8||Computer programmers and interactive media development||2174||A|
|9||Computer network technicians||2281||B|
|10||User support technicians||2282||B|
|11||Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||3012||A|
|12||Licensed practical nurses||3233||B|
|13||College and other vocational instructors||4021||A|
|14||Paralegal and related occupations||4211||B|
|15||Social and community service workers||4212||B|
|16||Financial sales representatives||6235||B|
Nova Scotia PNP Without Job Offer
Nova Scotia government has introduced Regional Market Stream which does not require any job offer for applying for NSNP for permanent residency. The sole purpose of this program is to enable those individuals who do not possess and meets with the provincial labour market and economic requirements but are willing to apply to settle down in Nova Scotia.
If you are a foreigner highly skilled aspirant but do not have any job offer from Canadian employer then you can apply for NSNP through this stream. But you have to meet with the following requirements.
- You must have at least 2 years of continuous full time work experience within the last 5 years in the field related to your intended profession in Nova Scotia
- You must have degree, diploma or certificate from recognized post-secondary educational institution.
- You have intentions to settle in Nova Scotia permanently
- You have completed the Employment and Settlement Plan
- You have passport or travel document of the country where you are residing legally.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 49 years
- You have achieved a minimum language standard on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7
- You have required amount of funds to settle in Nova Scotia
- You occupation must be among National Occupational Classifications (NOC) A, B or O and must be in good demand
Apply for Nova Scotia PNP Program 2018
You can apply for Nova Scotia Nominee Program(NSNP) if you meet with the all eligibility criteria made by the Nova Scotian government. You are required to submit the entire relevant document while applying for any stream. You can opt out Roundworld Immigration Service for a faster and hassle free process. Our experienced immigration consultant will guide you about the whole process and do all the documentation work on your behalf.