Terms & Conditions:
The term ‘ROUND WORLD IMMIGRATION’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 912, Chiranjiv Tower 43 Nehru Place New Delhi – 110019. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any mistakes or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than following the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to ROUND WORLD IMMIGRATION are acknowledged onsite site.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offense. From time to time this website may also include links to sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse site website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the site website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ROUND WORLD IMMIGRATION’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or regulatory authority within the country of India.
ROUND WORLD IMMIGRATION believes in helping its customers as far as possible and has, therefore, a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• The cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the operational team and Operations team has initiated the process of assignment. Cancellation and refund of fees or charges will be strictly governed by the Company Refund Policy of the company informed and declared from time to time.
• There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same day delivery category.
• No cancellations are entertained for those products/services that the ROUND WORLD IMMIGRATION team has obtained exclusive special discounts and offered on occasions like New Year, Pongal, Diwali, Independence Day, Foundation Day, etc. These are limited occasion offers, and therefore cancellations are not possible.
When you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 24 hours money back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue a full refund, subject to deductions for legal documents or services provided. To request a refund under this guarantee, you must contact us within the first 24 hours of your payment. Just send an email to [email protected] We’ll gladly refund you 100% of your fees within 24-72 hours of your refund request.
Our goal at Roundworld Immigration is to ensure our clients' success, so we advise them to be timely in submitting their required documents to achieve a better result and more efficient application processing. A high success ratio and high performance are a result of timely delivery of documents. If documents have not been provided by the client within 60 working days from the date of agreement, the client will be charged a 20% penalty of Roundworld Immigration fees.
If further delays continue after 120 days, the case will be considered abandoned and Roundworld Immigration will no longer be able to process it. Roundworld Immigration does not offer a refund in this case. An additional fee of 10,000/- rupees must be sent in writing to the case officer if the contingency client wishes to hold the process for more than 4 months.
ROUNDWORLD fee is 100% non-refundable for a part payment being made for the full service;ROUNDWORLD fee is 100% non-refundable if Credential Evaluation / Skills Assessment is positive and client fails to submit the other re- quire documents to process his visa application.
Applicants acknowledge and agree that the decision of the Immigration Authority / Consulate / High Commission is final. We are a consultancy which does not have any association with the Immigration Authority / Consulate / High Commission or any other body involved with immigration. Neither Roundworld Immigration nor its representatives can guarantee the client will receive a visa from the Immigration Authority / Consulate / High Commission.
A. If a visa is refused for any of the reasons listed below, Roundworld Immigration will not provide a refund:
A client or a family member included in the application are unable to submit medical records
Documents submitted late by the Immigration Authority/Consulate/High Commission as a result of later requests
Fraudulent documents or information submitted
Unable to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate that is at least three months old
Clients and their family members included in the application fail to provide sufficient funds for settlement
The client or any family members included in the application have previously violated immigration or visa laws
A. Roundworld Immigration will provide no refund for any of the following reasons:
Upon receipt of an invitation, the client cannot request a refund for their Immigration fee if they do not submit an online application with all supporting documents for permanent residence within 60 days of the receipt date of the invitation.
If the candidate fails to attend the visa interview when it is re- requested by the Consulate or the High Commission, Roundworld Immigration fees are not refundable;
If a client abandons or withdraws his or her case for any reason, the fee paid to Roundworld Immigration is non-refundable.
For a partial payment of the entire service, the Roundworld Immigration cost is non-refundable in full.
If the Credential Evaluation / Skills Assessment is positive but the client fails to submit the other required documents to finish his visa application, the Roundworld Immigration cost is non-refundable.
In the event of a change in government rules or a delay from Immigration authorities, the Roundworld Immigration cost is non-refundable.
ROUND WORLD IMMIGRATION is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide specific information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used following this privacy statement.
ROUND WORLD IMMIGRATION may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is revised and effective from 01/01/2018.
What we collect: We may collect the following information
• Name and Job title
• Contact Information including email address & phone number
• Demographic Information such as City, postcode, preferences, and interests
• Other Information relevant to service inquiry, customer surveys, and offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback, market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the data is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can want to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically allow cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for promotional purposes. If such table is not available, you may choose not to fill such form. However, by submitting the filled inquiry form, you will be construed to have foregone your right and Company may decide to send promotional emails and materials from time to time.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for promotional purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
Round World Immigration Pvt. Ltd.
912, Chiranjiv Tower 43
New Delhi – 110019.
E-Mail Us: [email protected]
Tel : +91-9870199850