Document Non-Submission Penalty and Refund
Our goal at Roundworld Immigration is to ensure our clients' success, so we advise them to be timely in submitting their required documents to achieve a better result and more efficient application processing. A high success ratio and high performance are a result of timely delivery of documents. If documents have not been provided by the client within 60 working days from the date of agreement, the client will be charged a 20% penalty of Roundworld Immigration fees.
If further delays continue after 120 days, the case will be considered abandoned and Roundworld Immigration will no longer be able to process it. Roundworld Immigration does not offer a refund in this case. An additional fee of 17,000/- rupees must be sent in writing to the case officer if the contingency client wishes to hold the process for more than 4 months.
Applicants acknowledge and agree that the decision of the Immigration Authority / Consulate / High Commission is final. We are a consultancy which does not have any association with the Immigration Authority / Consulate / High Commission or any other body involved with immigration. Neither Roundworld Immigration nor its representatives can guarantee the client will receive a visa from the Immigration Authority / Consulate / High Commission.
A. If a visa is refused for any of the reasons listed below, Roundworld Immigration will not provide a refund:
A client or a family member included in the application are unable to submit medical records
● Documents submitted late by the Immigration Authority/Consulate/High Commission as a result of later requests
● Fraudulent documents or information submitted
● Unable to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate that is at least three months old
● Clients and their family members included in the application fail to provide sufficient funds for settlement
● The client or any family members included in the application have previously violated immigration or visa law
A. Roundworld Immigration will provide no refund for any of the following reasons:
Upon receipt of an invitation, the client cannot request a refund for their Immigration fee if they do not submit an online application with all supporting documents for permanent residence within 60 days of the receipt date of the invitation.
● If the candidate fails to attend the visa interview when it is re- requested by the Consulate or the High Commission, Roundworld Immigration fees are not refundable;
● If a client abandons or withdraws his or her case for any reason, the fee paid to Roundworld Immigration is non-refundable.
● For a partial payment of the entire service, the Roundworld Immigration cost is non-refundable in full.
● If the Credential Evaluation / Skills Assessment is positive but the client fails to submit the other required documents to finish his visa application, the Roundworld Immigration cost is non-refundable.
● In the event of a change in government rules or a delay from Immigration authorities, the Roundworld Immigration cost is non-refundable.
Round World Immigration Pvt. Ltd. is a premium and registered immigration consultant company in Delhi. We offer advisory services on immigration options. We are not part of any government and department immigration. We don’t provide any type of job immigration of any destination.
All right Reserved © 2019 Round World Immigration