All About Canada Immigration Eligibility
You have to check your Canada Immigration Eligibility if you want to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker through Express Entry as per the rules laid by the Canadian Government through Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
What is an Express Entry for Canada Immigration Eligibility?
Canada Immigration eligibility is a superfast model for immigration to Canada and has been the most popular program for immigration.
Canada Immigration Eligibility has three subcategories.
- Federal Skilled Trades Program(FSTP)
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The candidate needs to qualify based on eligibility in at least one of the three categories for selection under this stream. If you qualify this, then you will get Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). You can get that by Canada Express Entry Points Calculator!
Canada Express Entry Points Calculator?
If you want to take an entry in Canada, you have to submit a few of your documents and share some of your details with the Canadian government. Depending upon the papers which you have provided, your Express Entry profile will be made. This will tell you if you are eligible to migrate to Canada or not.
Express Entry Points Calculator: how does it work?
Express Entry Points Calculator works based on a tool containing specific parameters, selection, and ranking. This tool is named a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
CRS Points calculated on the following basis:
- Skill Transferability
- Human Core Capital
- Spouse factor
- Bonus Points (Provincial Nomination/Canada work experience/ Canada Study Experience
Factors Maximum Points:
- Skill Transferability 100
- Human Core Capital 500
- Bonus Points 600
It calculates your ranking, based on two different sections, i.e., Core & Additional.
The critical parameters of the Canada Express Entry CRS are as follows:
- Core Human Capital
- Qualifying job or Provincial nomination offer of employment arranged.
- Accompanying spouse or common-law partner
- Siblings or relatives residing who is having permanent residence status or Canada citizenship
Few factors that under consideration in CRS Calculator are:
- Experience & Expertise in the related field
- Language abilities
- Education and Skills
- You to get good scores in the IELTS exam.
- There should be a demand list for your work in Canada
- maintaining funds in your bank is mandatory.
- You need to submit your Education, Employment documents
- Language proficiency and many other factors.
Things that you need to do/have and work on before going to Canada are:
Six selection factors of the Express Entry system that one need to keep in his mind while applying for Canada
- Create profile: Make profile Express Entry Portal Online and get a minimum of 67 points. You can use there as a skilled worker who wants to get a job in Canada.
- Collect documents: You have to submit your documents to apply for Express Entry. These documents are IELTS test results which meant for English proficiency and Educational Credential Assessment from World Education Service or any other institution accredited by the Canada Government.
- Find a place in Express Entry Pool: After you are done with the above things, you will land yourself in Express Entry Pool, Here, you will get your Comprehensive Ranking System Score
- Get Invitation to Apply from IRCC– The best Scorer of Express Entry’ Comprehensive Ranking System will get an invitation to apply which will be released by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
IRCC will help you in immigrants to Canada and help newcomers settle in Canada
- Submit PR application- Once Invitation to Apply is in your hands, you will get 60 days time period to submit complete essential documents.
- Get Approval- Your documents, that you have submitted will be verified. If those documents seem to be genuine, then your visa will be approved.
What are the documents required for the PR visa of Canada?
You need to produce documents based on the attributes you are claiming points for and other relevant documents.
- IELTS Score Card
- Proof of Identity
- Valid Passport
- Qualifying WES Report
- Education Transcripts
- Medicals & Police Clearance Certificate
- Employment Experience Letters
additional documents may be required depending upon the situation immigration process based on the candidate’s profile and many other factors.
Canada Immigration Eligibility:
What are the criteria for Canada immigration eligibility through the Express Entry program?
- Arranged Employment – There is no pressure for a job offer from a Canadian employer and migration can happen without a job offer as well. There are extra points allotted to the candidate for a job offer from the Canadian Employer.
- Age –Candidates who are between 18 to 35 years old are allowed
- Work Experience – You need to skillful enough to work in Canada.
- Education – Your education details verified by the World Education Service (WES). It’s very important in Canada Immigration eligibility.
- Language proficiency – There are two official languages in Canada are – English and French. One needs to know at least one language to sustain there. One has to go through the proficiency test in at least one of these two languages. IELTS is one of the most common exams to test the proficiency of English.
- Adaptability – If you have any relatives or siblings in Canada, then it would be an added advantage.
Points are allocated based on the above factors.
- Arranged Employment Maximum 10 Points
- Age Maximum 12 Points
- Work Experience Maximum 15 Points
- Education Maximum 25 points
- Language Maximum 28 Points
After the aspects of the candidate evaluation, the points are judged through the Express Entry Draws. The Express Entry Draws declared after every 15 days in which the minimum CRS score of qualification announced.
All those candidates who qualify the minimum CRS score are considered suitable to apply, and Invitations to Apply (ITA) sent to candidates, which needs to be responded in 90 days by the candidate else your Canada Immigration Eligibility canceled and you can’t apply.
Three Steps that need to follow here:
- Check your points followed by your education assessment by WES or related assessing bodies.
- Apply Online via portal known as Canada Express Entry, and get selected based on your ranking.
- Receive an Invitation to apply. Make and final application, along with the documents and fees.
These processes intended to assure that the immigrants who came to Canada are skillful enough to work there and they won’t face any problems once they come to work in Canada.
In this article, we covered the Canada Immigration Eligibility. Hope you will get enough idea for here. Still, have any doubts? We are here for you and let me know how we can help you.