How to Apply for Canada PR from India?
A rapidly expanding economy and a population of over 1.3 billion people make India an ideal destination for Canada's PR campaigns. In order to make the process as smooth as possible, you need to know a few things if you plan to work with an Indian PR agency.
Here, we'll provide some tips on how to make the process of applying for PR as smooth as possible from India. Here are some tips for promoting your company in Canada to a wider audience!
Note: The new NOC System that Canada has adopted is designed to better reflect the skills that workers possess.
Major Benefits of Canada PR Visa
There are many key benefits to pursuing PR from India.
Given below are the key benefits of Canada's PR status:
1. Live, study, or work anywhere in Canada
2. Free entry for your family
3. Short application process
4. Easily obtain a PR visa online
5. Receive preferential treatment when travelling to Canada
6. No requirement for Canadian job or investment eligibility
7. Access to Canadian education and healthcare systems
8. Canadian citizenship after 5 years of residence or lawful permanent resident status
How to get a Canada PR (Permanent Resident) Visa?
A PR visa for Canada can be obtained through a number of different pathways. PR visas for Canada are relatively straightforward to obtain. Before submitting your application, you will need to ensure that you have many things in order.
In order to support your case with the Canadian immigration authorities, you will need to gather all the necessary documentation and information. Any other documentation relevant to your case should be included, such as your resume, letters of recommendation, proof of your skills, and experience (if applicable).
Your application will need to be submitted in person at a Canadian immigration office once you have gathered all the necessary information and documentation. Appointments are generally straightforward and straightforward, but you must arrive prepared with all the necessary information.
Pathways to get a Canada PR visa
1. Express Entry Program– If you are eligible for the Express Entry program, then you will likely be able to apply for a Canada PR visa through this route. The Express Entry program is a selection process that identifies skilled and talented immigrants who can integrate quickly into Canadian society.
2. Provincial Nominee Program– If you are not eligible for the Express Entry program, or if your application has been unsuccessful thus far, then you may be able to apply for a Canada PR via the Provincial Nominee Program. This program is available to applicants who are nominated by a provincial or territorial government.
3. Convention Refugees, Protected Persons, and Victims of Trafficking– If you meet the eligibility requirements for one of these programs, then you may be able to apply for a Canada PR visa through this route.
4. Humanitarian and Compassionate Consideration– If you qualify as a humanitarian or compassionate consideration case, then you may be eligible to apply for a Canada PR visa through this route. This category is available to refugees, people who are in the process of being resettled, or persons who may be at risk due to their circumstances.
5. Family class immigration- If you are a family member of an already living in Canada permanent resident, then you may be able to apply for a Canada PR visa through this route.
6. Quebec Skilled Workers– If you are eligible for the Quebec skilled worker program, then you may be able to apply for a Canada PR visa through this route.
How to get a Canada PR visa through Express Entry System?
First, you will need to complete the online application for the Express Entry system. You will need to provide your personal information and ratings from a selection of evaluation factors.
Next, you will need to submit documentation that proves your eligibility for a Canada PR visa. This documentation may include:
-Your passport photo
-Proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residence (if applicable)
-Proof of identity and residency (if applicable)
- Evidence of skills or experience in one of the designated occupations
- Proof of offered employment in Canada (if applicable)
If you are applying as a family member of an already living permanent resident, then you will need to provide additional documentation. This may include:
-Your spouse’s or common-law partner’s Canadian passport photo
-A copy of your spouse or common-law partner’s Canadian permanent resident card/ Arrival record card
-Proof of relationship (e. g. marriage certificate, birth certificate)
Documentation Requirement to apply for Canada PR Visa from India
1. Proof of Citizenship- Indian citizens must present a copy of their valid passports to apply for the Canada PR visa.
2. Proof of Permanent Resident ship- If the applicant is not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, they must provide evidence that they are legally permitted to reside in Canada (e.g.- driver’s license, rental agreement).
3. Documentation Supporting stated Skills or Experience- Applicants may be required to submit documentation supporting any skill or experience claimed in the application package. This documentation may include but is not limited to: corporate documentation, resumes, certificates of education, and experience.
4. Documentation Supporting Employment in Canada- Applicants must provide evidence that they have been offered employment in a designated occupation in Canada (e.g.- contracts, job offers).
5. Documentation Supporting Offer of Permanent Resident Status in Canada- If the applicant is not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, they must provide documentation that shows they have been offered permanent resident status in Canada (e.g.- marriage certificate, birth certificate).
What is the next step once you qualify for Express Entry-FSW Category?
Once you meet the necessary qualifications and submit your Express Entry-FSW application, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will determine if you are eligible for an international selection process.
If selected, IRCC will send you a letter informing you of the next steps about your application. This includes inviting you to attend an interview at a Canadian embassy or consulate abroad.
How to apply for a Canada PR visa via Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)?
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) application procedure for a Canada PR visa differs from the Express Entry-FSW application procedure.
You must first submit an expression of interest to your province or territory government in order to be taken into consideration under the PNP. Your skills and experience that can help your province or territory's economy will be described in this Expression of Interest.
After receiving your application, IRCC will analyse it and, if they are satisfied that you fit the requirements outlined by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, they will nominate you.
It is your responsibility to get in touch with the province or territory authority to formally apply for a visa after receiving an IRCC nomination. For additional information, speak with the PNP office in your jurisdiction as the application process can differ from province to province.
Canada Immigration Target for 2023-25
A report by the Canadian Immigrant Investor Program states that Canada plans to welcome 500,000 immigrants over the next two years. For PR firms and consultants who are now trying to attract new clients from India, this news is welcome.
Given that Canada is one of the most well-liked immigration destinations in the world, moving there represents a tremendous opportunity for any business or person.
You must start planning ahead of time in order to take advantage of these chances. The sooner you can pinpoint your target market and develop a campaign that is specifically for them, the better.
Apply for Canada PR Visa via the Business Immigration Program
The Business Immigration Program is the quickest and most straightforward route to applying for a Canada PR visa. This programme is a great choice for businesses that want to begin operations in Canada as soon as possible because it enables you to obtain a visa in as little as two months.
You must meet a number of standards, including having a strong business strategy and proof of your financial stability, in order to be eligible for this programme. Your business also needs to be able to show that it has the potential to bring about considerable economic benefits for Canada.
Apply for a Canada PR visa from India as a Self-employed Person
Your alternatives are slightly more constrained if you intend to work independently in Canada. This does not preclude you from requesting a PR visa from India and beginning your employment there shortly after.
You must meet the same conditions as those for the Business Immigration Program in order to be eligible for this kind of visa, which include a strong business plan and proof of your financial stability. Your business must also have the potential to provide Canada considerable economic advantages.
Once you've chosen the most effective method for requesting a Canada PR visa, get ready by registering your business with the Canadian Trade Commission (CTC) and submitting any necessary documents. This will make it feasible for you to complete all standards and be prepared to begin working in Canada as soon as possible.
Apply for a Canada PR visa through Family sponsorship
1. First, you'll need to find a family member in Canada who can sponsor your application.
2. Next, you'll need to submit an application form and supporting documentation to the CTC.
3. The CTC will then contact the family member in Canada and ask them if they are willing to provide sponsorship for your visa application.
4. If the family member is approved as a sponsor, they will provide all of the necessary paperwork to complete your PR visa application process.
If you are looking to launch a business in Canada, or are simply interested in promoting your brand in the country, you'll need to apply for Canada PR from India. There are many reasons for this, but the most important is that Canada is a huge market with a lot of potential.
Plus, India has a strong reputation for being able to provide world-class PR services. In this article, we'll outline the steps you need to take to apply for Canadian PR from India and discuss some of the benefits that you could expect.
The stepwise process to apply for a Canada PR visa from India?
Step 1: Start by contacting the Canadian embassy in India to get a better understanding of the process and requirements.
Step 2: Once you have gathered all the required information, create an application package including your business plan, budget estimates, and samples of your work.
Step 3: Submit your application through the online form or directly to the Canadian consulate in India.
Step 4: After receiving approval from IRCC, you'll be issued a PR visa and can start working with Indian PR agencies on promoting your business in Canada.
You'll need to gather a lot of crucial information before applying for a Canadian PR visa from India. The first step is to get in touch with the Canadian embassy in India to learn more about the procedure and requirements. Additionally, you'll need to put up an application package that contains your business strategy, budget projections, and work samples. You can submit your application to the Canadian consulate in India via the online form after obtaining all the necessary data.
Dos and Don'ts for a Canada PR Visa Holder
1. Make sure you have a valid visa.
2. Make sure you are aware of the necessary paperwork and requirements for a Canada PR visa.
3. Make sure to contact your embassy or consulate in advance if you need any help with the application process.
4. Keep copies of all documentation related to your Canada PR visa application, including letters from employers, residency documents, and required medical documentation (if applicable).
5. Travel during peak travel seasons (easter week in springtime being a popular time to visit).
6. Research the Canadian culture and learn about the importance of manners and etiquette before visiting.
7. Make sure you have enough money in your bank account to cover any unexpected expenses while in Canada (i.e., tariffs, hotels, etc.).
1. Don't overspend or spend your money unwisely while in Canada.
2. Don't travel without proper identification and proof of citizenship/nationality (e.g., a passport, driver's license, etc.).
3. Avoid wearing clothing that could identify you as a foreigner in Canada (i.e., head covering, and religious garments).
4. Do not leave your hotel room unattended unless you're accompanied by someone who knows the area well (i. e., meet someone at a coffee shop before leaving your hotel).
5. Do not interact with strangers, especially if you don't know them well.
6. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages in public unless you are of legal age to do so (in Canada, this is 18 years old).
7. Respect the Canadian property and privacy rights of others while in Canada (i.e., don't steal or vandalize property).
Duties and responsibilities of a Canada PR visa holder
1. Make sure to keep the visa status and validity information confidential. Do not share it with anyone else.
2. Keep a low profile while in Canada and avoid engaging in any public displays of affection (i.e., kissing, hand-holding).
3. Respect Canadian laws and customs (e.g., don't drive without a license, don't litter, etc.).
Canada PR Visa Renewal Process
1. Apply for a Canada PR visa renewal at least 90 days before the expiration of your current visa.
2. Make sure you provide complete and accurate information when applying for a Canada PR visa renewal (i.e., name, nationality, date of birth, passport number, etc.).
3. Pay the appropriate fee when renewing your Canada PR visa (visa fees vary depending on nationality).
How can we help you?
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our immigration legal advisor if you have any queries about the Canada PR visa application procedure or require assistance with filing your visa. Any queries you may have concerning the Canadian immigration process can be answered by us, and we would be pleased to help.