The Saskatchewan PNP, known as the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) provides an easy way to enter into Canada. The SINP accepts the maximum number of applications every year.
Anyone proceeding for Saskatchewan PNP should at first know about the whereabouts of the place and the atmosphere of the place. One can contact various service providers who can help the person knowing all about Saskatchewan before the person leaves for the destination.
The service providers can transfer knowledge of Saskatchewan and Canada to the immigrant. The service providers can provide information about Canadian work ethics and the environment around the workplace. The service provider can also provide a job to the immigrant.
There is 20 percent of the jobs in Saskatchewan which are regulated like law services, financial services & non-regulated occupations like marketing jobs in Saskatchewan. One should have a license to work in a regulated profession in Canada.
Interesting Fact About Saskatchewan:
- While the person is proceeding to settle in Saskatchewan, he should know a brief account of this place. One-third of the world’s potash and one-fifth of the world’s uranium are found in Saskatchewan. Saskatchewan is a world leader in agricultural products, and it is also the fifth largest oil producer in North America.
- The quality of life in Saskatchewan is excellent. The cost of living in Saskatchewan is lesser as compared to other major cities in Canada. The rental accommodation costs in Saskatchewan are smaller as compared to other big cities in Canada. People of diverse religious backgrounds live together peacefully in Saskatchewan. This place has people of different religions like Christians, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists, etc.
- The person moving for settlement in Saskatchewan should know about its necessary banking procedures, about driving and public transportation, about child care, health care facilities available there, also know about the education methodologies prevailing in Saskatchewan.
About Saskatchewan PNP (SINP):
- A Band score of 5 in IELTS exam helps to qualify for PR Visa in Saskatchewan PNP program. A relative or friend staying in that province makes it easier for sponsoring of Permanent Resident Visa.
- SINP invites applications from non-resident Canadian people to apply for residency in Canada. It nominates successful applicants to the federal government.
Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) categories in which You can apply:
- Entrepreneur Category is one category in which applicants want to start a business in Saskatchewan.
- International skilled worker category is for workers who are competent and want to settle in Saskatchewan.
- Farm category is for experienced farmers who want to buy a farm and do farming in Saskatchewan.
Some Points You need to Know About Saskatchewan:
- English is the primary language spoken in the province, and one should have the working knowledge of English communication and English writing skills.
- The processing time of Saskatchewan PNP (SINP) applications is on an average, three months.
- The motto of SINP is to process within sixteen weeks all the International Skilled Workers applications.
- As per SINP Guidelines Accompanying dependent is the spouse, common-law partner, dependent child, etc.
- Net Worth accumulation is the net worth of the principal applicant, and the spouse net value added together.
- Affidavit – A written statement of fact.
- Canadian Visa Office – IRCC, i.e., Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada outside Canada. It is usually found in Canadian High Commission, Canadian Embassy, or Canadian Consulate General.
- The benchmark of the SINP system is to exercise requisitions in the sequential order. But by Government of Saskatchewan’s exception case basis, some requests might be given priority including skilled worker applications with employment offers.
Express Entry in Saskatchewan for Saskatchewan PNP:
Persons having expertise & practical knowledge of regional financial resources in a market economy are allowed to settle in Canada by the Federal Government, and the SINP makes the nomination of such person’s applications.
A non-resident Canadian is allowed to immigrate to Saskatchewan (through SINP) by following two different ways.
- First Method:
You can apply directly to Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program by providing SINP with an Expression of Interest. If the immigrant gets nominated they create their Express Entry profile by filling up their details etc.
2. Second Method:
You can create a new Express Entry profile and show an inclination to settle in Saskatchewan. From these interested participants, selected ones would be asked to apply for SINP. Once nominated the immigrant applicants Express Entry profile will have with it Saskatchewan Nomination Certificate, and this will provide an additional 600 ranking points under Comprehensive Ranking System.
Salient features of Saskatchewan PNP(SINP):
SINP offers proper application method time. – The application is scrutinized in an adequate methodology in a SINP, and it is examined and processed within an appropriate and just time.
- The immigration officers of Saskatchewan aid and facilitate the immigration formalities.
- Each year a certain number of applications have to accepted for individuals making requests.
- As per the necessity of Saskatchewan’s labor requirement and the overall economy, the applicants get selected.
PR Visa Application Submission Categories in Saskatchewan PNP (SINP):
- International Skilled Worker — Employment offer subcategory – This category has individuals who have job offers from employers in Saskatchewan.
- International Skilled Worker — Occupations in Demand subcategory – This category has individuals who do not have job offers from employers in Saskatchewan but has high skill with which they can quickly gather occupation in Saskatchewan in future.
- International Skilled Worker — Saskatchewan Express Entry subcategory – It is for the individuals who suits the best for Saskatchewan labor market economy.
- Saskatchewan Experience Category:
This category is for those foreign workers who are already working in Saskatchewan and now are going for Permanent Residency Visa.
- Entrepreneur and Farm Category:
This category is for individuals wanting to establish a business in Saskatchewan and also for individuals who want to buy a farm and do farming in Saskatchewan.
So this is all about the Saskatchewan PNP, I hope you will get the very good idea about this pnp program. still if you have any doubt please comment below. we are good at responding you back. you need extra information regarding this you can also tell me via comment we always welcome you.